Τετάρτη 21 Ιουλίου 2010

The Eternal

The Eternal
Frozen in time 2 figures embraced.
The Night and the Day.
Decades and Centuries passed without a trace.
Can't you hear my Heart?
I'm frozen,
You've welcomed the White Oblivion.
The Stars are shining above the vastness of Time…
The Great Ocean of Memory is calling my name.
Can't you hear me crying?
*The Silence is like a knife,
And I welcome the night…
2 souls dancing the Eternal Dance…
Yet we are apart!
10 million years of loneliness,
And I'm still waiting for you…*
A distorted visage, and a Frozen heart.
Shards of a love that will never exist.
A sharp pain that shall never cease…
Can't you see my tears?
A wish for salvation.
I wish you would return…
The Spring turns to winter,
The Centuries pass.
The Hesperus gleams above a Tragedy.
Can't you feel the Eternity approaching?

Ένα από τα παλιάάά μου τραγούδια (?)! Τότε που έγραφα στα αγγλικά! Είπα αφού τα έχω που τα έχω, να τα ανεβάζω που και που! Μέχρι να μου ρθει η επιφοίτηση και γράψω τίποτα καινούριο τουλάχιστον! :P

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: